Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 8,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
1. Avoiding the perceived pain. Taking on the perceived pain.
2. Events: The reason we take it personally.
3. Letting go of the events.
4. Forgiveness: The key to letting go.
5. Why people don't join in a business venture or buy your products.
6. Change your "self talk".
7. Change your perception of rejection.
8. Embrace rejection - Objections are not rejection.
9. Learning how to address the people who you feel reject you.
10. Learn how to respond, not react.
11. There is no rejection. DO NOT take it personally.
Free enterprise business requires people skills. People skills come from mastering emotions and mastering emotions also means mastering the anxiety about the outcome that has not happened.
Unfortunately most of society in the selling industries have challenges closing because of the stories they tell themselves. In this week's PODCAST you are going to learn to how to overcome the most common challenges with closing and how to become more skilled at creating sales in any vocation.
Here is what will be covered in this episode:
1. Closing Is Finishing
2. Why You Don't Close
3. Closing Is An Identity - "Who Am I"
4. Trial Closing
5. The Questions In A Sequence
6. Qualifying For Your Time
7. Scheduling The Appointment
9. The Close - Setting The Sale
10. Following Up & Follow Through
11. Repition Of Closing Creates Mastery
12. More Leads, More Closes
If you are committed to becoming a master, 7-figure closer, than I have a complimentary free training tool that will greatly assist you with scaling out your closing abilities.
This tool is only free for a limited time so go here now and grab your copy today: https://goo.gl/Gjk88h
1. Lost without a purpose.
2. Begin to find your purpose.
3. Find you calling.
4. Develop your skills.
5. Learn & Produce.
6. Stay hungry - keep looking.
7. Getting paid for what you do well.
8. Letting go of anxiety and guilt.
9. Being and staying productive.
10. Repetition, reflexes and experience.
11. Inspired Energy.
12. Live a purpose driven life.
Scott Burnett, Esq. is considered one of the nation’s leading legal authorities on asset protection and tax education for business owners in North America. Scott's diverse legal background includes five years as the Deputy District Attorney for Santa Barbara County California, and five years as a trial attorney in his own practice.
Scott is a nationally recognized speaker and author who has been teaching and sharing business and tax tips with audiences all over the country. He has taught thousands of business owners how to reduce taxes and protect their assets.
Although Scott has and continues to work with a diverse client of business owners, his specialty is Multi-Level-Marketing. He is on the Executive Board of Directors for the Association of Network Marketing Professionals (ANMP). He is a faculty member for Networking University. He is also a faculty member for Direct Selling Edge that teaches MLM distribution companies about compensation plans and best practices. He is a passionate advocate of better business and tax education for the network marketer.
Scott was recently accepted as a Council Member for the Global Entrepreneurship Initiative, and will be a featured presenter at The FORUM™ held at the United Nations this June.
To receive a consultation go here: bit.ly/Burnett-Jeff
Shelly Maguire has developed and brought to market over 50 anti-aging skin care products in the past 15 years. Shelly’s career as a regular presenter on Home Shopping Network (HSN) live Shopping TV, live Shopping TV Worldwide and infomercials, has led to her recognition as a skin care industry leader. She is also an accomplished author of her book “Dancing in the Storm” and a motivational speaker.
During her career, her other entrepreneurial endeavors include founding and running a chain of high end beauty spas with over 125 employees, creating an accredited continuing education program for massage therapists and estheticians and owning and operating a chain of spray tanning salons. As a serial entrepreneur she has also owned several franchise businesses.
Diagnosed at the age of 12 with the incurable disease Cystic Fibrosis, and given a life expectancy of 18 years, Shelly became interested in health and wellness to help combat her disease as well as her own skin challenges. She has used her own life experiences to inspire, motivate and help women and men worldwide! Her passion to help others and interact with them personally, has led her to the direct sales industry. Her belief that you can change lives by bringing people together through better health, high quality products and financial freedom, supported by an integrity based organization brought her to XanGo. XanGo is a direct sales company who is a leader in health and wellness products. Shelly has now brought her world-wide iconic product the 2 Minute Miracle Gel to Xango where they have merged technology and now enhanced her formula with the patented XanGo Mangosteen super antioxidant.
Shelly, her husband and business partner Frankie Tedesco, reside in Naples, Florida.
Two of my favorite words are "COMMIT" and "PRODUCE", followed closely by "RESULTS". Free Enterprise is creating and attracting what the free market will bear, where there are no limitations. To be able to reap the benefits of free enterprise business ownership, you must master a set of situations, circumstances, skills, habits and mindset. Your energy will be a direct reflection of who and what you attract. The more you learn to raise your awareness, the more you will learn to foster your ideas in free enterprise. In this training I will be providing you insight on how to raise your awareness.
Here is what is covered:
1. We are energy.
2. What do you transmute?
3. Cause & Effect - Why you do what you do.
4. Committing to change.
5. What are you changing?
6. Clarity - Plus commitment.
7. Emotionally addicted to feelings.
8. Action Daily.
9. Dedicated to change, produce & relax.
10. No relapsing.
12. Being & staying aware.
1. Producer Mindset
2. Why most of society is not productive
3. Producing without guilt
4. Relaxing without guilt
5. Producing with no supervision
6. Results oriented
7. Production VS Busy
8. Creativity innovation
9. Being & staying productive
10. Traits of a producer
11. Habits & Reflexes
12. Commitment to production
13. FINISHER CLOSER
1. The value of setting goals
2. Goal avoidance
3. Short term goals
4. Long term goals
5. Clearly defined goals
6. Dedicated blocks of time to accomplishing results
7. Achieving goals + results
8. Writing goals down
9. Vision of the outcome
10. Knowing your self, knowing your goals
12. Goals, vision & purpose - ONE WITH!
1. Emotional Reflexes
3. Checking out - Emotionally Addicted
4. Your body is running your brain
5. The gap & delay in your communication style
6. Repetition & experience mastering the skills
7. Changing your words - your dialogue with self
8. Trusting your feelings - Changing your reflexes
9. Hand eye coordination - Improving your speed
10. Improving your communication style
11. Seeing the outcome - Creating the result
13. Knowing & Being