Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 8,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
Here is what you will learn on this episode:
1. Perception of Rejection
2. Letting Go of Feeling Rejected - Letting Go of Your Story
3. Procrastination - Avoiding the Perceived Pain
4. Prospects don't reject you, they prejudge, or object.
5. "I don't like the No's"
6. Letting Go of Control of the Outcome
7. Letting Go of Being Disappointed
8. People are Predictable - Why People Do and Don't Buy
9. Developing the Skills of Asking
10. Reading Between the Lines - What's Meant and Not Said
11. Repetition and Experience
12. Self - Esteem
13. Becoming Rejection Proof
On this episode you will learn:
1. Committing and Deciding
2. Committing is Power. Avoiding is Force.
3. Overthinking, Processing, and Checking Out
4. Avoidance - Rebelling
5. Why You Don't Decide - The Brain and How It Avoids Pain
6. Words of Uncertainty (Guess, Kinda, Sorta, Need)
7. Words of Certainty (Yes, Absolutely, Unequivocally)
8. Controlling the Outcome by Not Deciding
9. Learning to Answer a Question
10. When Prospects Can't Make a Decision
11. Failing to Engage
12. Committing as an Identity
13. Making the Decision to Succeed
Paula Penna is a voice coach and multipreneur businesswoman with a passion for helping people find their voice, literally and figuratively.
Paula has over 30 years and 50,000 coaching hours in voice. Paula is the owner of MusicMakers International Academy in Connecticut, where she has been the Executive Director for 21 years, while raising her two daughters as a single mom She is also an Executive in a global health and wellness network marketing company. She coaches speakers as well as singers, and is in the process of publishing her first book.
She is passionate about using diaphragmatic breathing and breath energy in order to preserve vocal health and become a more powerful and effective presenter and speaker.
Using breathing techniques from meditation, yoga, and psychology, Paula uniquely combines these with her strong foundation in classical singing technique to help her clients create congruent vocal energy.
On this episode you will learn:
1. Levels of consciousness
2. Raising your awareness
3. Living in force - low energy patterns below 200
4. Living in power - high energy patterns above 200
5. Admitting vs denial
6. Flexible vs rigid
7. Liberating vs restricted
8. Surrendering vs worrying
9. Command of your emotional state
10. Neutralizing force from other people
11. Changing what you attract
12. Living in power as a business owner
13. Living life in power
1. Mindset of success/of a millionaire
2. Habits of a millionaire
3. Skills of a millionaire
4. Developing the discipline
5. What you do/or don't do daily
6. Handling the criticism
7. Developing money skills, habits, mindset - "Dialogue with money"
8. Ideas into results
9. One stream of income/multiple streams of income
10. Wealth And Assets
11. The vision staying a millionaire
12. Teaching millionaire habits
13. Reinventing yourself as a millionaire
**EPISODE BONUS!** Grab your copy of "7 Steps To 7 Figures" at 50% OFF right now here: https://goldenmastermind.clickfunnels.com/7-steps-to-7-figures-50-off
On this episode you are going to learn:
1. Why heart beats talent every time
2. Getting to the heart of success
3. Fear of rejection
4. Fear of success
5. Overcoming adversity
6. Dream stealers
7. Fueling you WHY
10. Stepping out of your talent
11. Honing your skills
13. Heart of a champion
**MARCH MADNESS MHT SPECIAL** Grab your copy at 95% OFF while supplies last. Go here now and tell my team where to ship your copy: https://goldenmastermind.com/march
Global Entrepreneur and Network Marketing Expert - Jennifer is on a mission to empower others to live their best life and take control of their future. She does this through leadership and training others to duplicate the systems that have made her a highly successful network marketer.
As a former international model and fitness competitor she learned what is required to thrive in a highly competitive atmosphere and rise to the occasion every time. Jennifer has always been a fitness enthusiast. In 2013 she won the title of Miss Bikini Universe and is also a two-time winner of Miss Hawaiian Tropic USA.
Although she was very passionate about her modeling career she was searching for her next venture. Jennifer was introduced to network marketing by a friend and quickly took the reigns by training herself on the systems and teaching others to do the same.
Jennifer has learned to keep it simple, master systems for success and duplicate this mindset in her team. She has won numerous awards in her company including being the number one enrolling sponsor worldwide and an award that is given to those that embody the spirit of the company.
Jennifer has inspired many business builders to greatness and continues to be recognized across the industry for her tenacious yet patient approach. Jennifer is married to her best friend Tom and together they have two beautiful children. Being a mother and wife is her greatest calling. She loves to sing, travel, bake, play golf and spend time on the family boat. Just as she is living her dreams, she is very passionate about helping others to realize theirs.
Here's what you'll learn on this episode:
2) More leads than time
3) The purpose of prospecting
4) The first 30 seconds
5) The sequence of the questions
6) The qualification process
7) Scheduling the appointment
8) Small talk, fact finding, rapport building
9) Finding the problem
10) Providing the solution
11) Closing the sale
12) Letting go
FREE DOWNLOAD - If you are seeking to get the most value out of this week's training, go here now and download this FREE PROSPECTING CHEAT SHEET: http://goldenmastermind.clickfunnels.com/opt-in-111600084
1) Misconceptions of selling
2) "Do I have to sell anything...?"
3) "Winging it"
4) A system to sell, system to succeed
5) The question in a sequence
6) Qualifying people for time
7) Scheduling appointments, views, events, follow-up
8) Follow-up, who, when
9) Leads, more leads than time
10) Rejections, objections
11) Respecting the numbers
12) CLOSING THE SALE
For more free training, download this Prospecting Cheat Sheet: http://goldenmastermind.clickfunnels.com/opt-in-111600084
Brittney Kara is an Author, Speaker, Activist, Network Marketing Professional, Certified NLP Practitioner, and Mother of 3 young children. She specializes in freeing people from physical and financial pain, and is a Medical Freedom Activist. Her book, The Silent Scandal: Stop The Toxic Attack on Our Bodies, is an in depth look into the American Health Crisis and how people can detoxify their lives on all levels.