Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 8,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
1. Human beings are predictable
2. Predictability is power
3. Reading people
4. Being efficient with time
5. Letting people go quickly
6. Passive aggressive personalities
7. Repetition and experience
8. The 10,000 hour habit
9. Hearing what is meant vs. what is said
10. Mastering the law of averages
11. Objection predictability
12. Neutralizing other peoples predictability
13. Prediction professionalism
Ron Mueller is a United States Naval Academy graduate, and a career Naval Officer who attained the rank of 0-6 (pronounced OH-SIX) which is the Navy rank of “Captain” – the rank just before Admiral.
Ron was also briefly an investigative reporter, followed by a second career in Marketing Consulting, where he became the Executive Vice President of the world’s largest marketing consulting firm.
Ron then semi-retired and followed his passion of teaching people how to not OVER-pay their taxes.
Today, Dr. Ron Mueller is widely referred to as the nation's #1 authority on small-business tax-law and tax deductions. He is probably best known as the author of his bestseller, "Home Business Tax Savings, Made EASY!" which is now in its 16th edition.
His book is the ONLY ‘Plain English' guide to small-business tax deductions authorized by Congress, and it has even been reviewed by the IRS and approved for its accuracy.
Ron has been teaching home-business tax deductions for nearly two decades. He has addressed groups as small as a couple dozen, and groups larger than 5,000, including audiences of more than 120 different network marketing and direct sales companies.
1. We All Have It!
2. The Quantum Field
3. Letting Go
4. The Process Of Change
5. Cause & Effect
6. One Day At A Time
7. The Compound Effect
8. On Command Synchronicity
9. Access The Quantum Field
10. The Zone
11. Quantum Leaps: $1000 A Month To $10,000 A Month
12. Changing The Brainwave To Staying Present
13. Prosperity Consciousness
Susan Sly is a best selling author, speaker, trainer and entrepreneur. She has appeared on CNN, CNBC, Fox, Lifetime Television, The CBN, The Morning Show in Australia and been quoted in Forbes Magazine Online. Susan is the author of 7 books. Her book project with NY Times Best Selling Author, Jack Canfield, made six Amazon Best Selling lists.
She has completed the Boston Marathon 6X and placed Top 10 in the Pro Division of the Ironman Triathlon in Malaysia. Susan is passionate about philantrophy and has dedicated a significant amount of time and money working to liberate girls from trafficking and invest in education to support women and girls who have survived trauma and abuse both domestically and overseas.
Susan is the mother of five children and resides with her husband in Scottsdale, Arizona. Find out more about Susan at www.susansly.com
Susan truly believes we can have it all.
And for a limited time you can now recieve $50 OFF Susan's new course here:http://www.susansly.com/product/organize-your-life-for-entrepreneurs/
Use the PROMO CODE: change
1. What is a vision?
2. What is your vision?
3. Inspired to be innovative and creative
4. Belief - Sense of certainty
5. Past Vision - Future Vision
6. The events that shape feelings
8. Clearly Defined
9. Believing in your imagination
10. Plan before it happens - see your vision
11. The daily discipline to create your vision
12. Self esteem to create your vision
1. Avoiding the perceived pain. Taking on the perceived pain.
2. Events: The reason we take it personally.
3. Letting go of the events.
4. Forgiveness: The key to letting go.
5. Why people don't join in a business venture or buy your products.
6. Change your "self talk".
7. Change your perception of rejection.
8. Embrace rejection - Objections are not rejection.
9. Learning how to address the people who you feel reject you.
10. Learn how to respond, not react.
11. There is no rejection. DO NOT take it personally.
Free enterprise business requires people skills. People skills come from mastering emotions and mastering emotions also means mastering the anxiety about the outcome that has not happened.
Unfortunately most of society in the selling industries have challenges closing because of the stories they tell themselves. In this week's PODCAST you are going to learn to how to overcome the most common challenges with closing and how to become more skilled at creating sales in any vocation.
Here is what will be covered in this episode:
1. Closing Is Finishing
2. Why You Don't Close
3. Closing Is An Identity - "Who Am I"
4. Trial Closing
5. The Questions In A Sequence
6. Qualifying For Your Time
7. Scheduling The Appointment
9. The Close - Setting The Sale
10. Following Up & Follow Through
11. Repition Of Closing Creates Mastery
12. More Leads, More Closes
If you are committed to becoming a master, 7-figure closer, than I have a complimentary free training tool that will greatly assist you with scaling out your closing abilities.
This tool is only free for a limited time so go here now and grab your copy today: https://goo.gl/Gjk88h
1. Lost without a purpose.
2. Begin to find your purpose.
3. Find you calling.
4. Develop your skills.
5. Learn & Produce.
6. Stay hungry - keep looking.
7. Getting paid for what you do well.
8. Letting go of anxiety and guilt.
9. Being and staying productive.
10. Repetition, reflexes and experience.
11. Inspired Energy.
12. Live a purpose driven life.
Scott Burnett, Esq. is considered one of the nation’s leading legal authorities on asset protection and tax education for business owners in North America. Scott's diverse legal background includes five years as the Deputy District Attorney for Santa Barbara County California, and five years as a trial attorney in his own practice.
Scott is a nationally recognized speaker and author who has been teaching and sharing business and tax tips with audiences all over the country. He has taught thousands of business owners how to reduce taxes and protect their assets.
Although Scott has and continues to work with a diverse client of business owners, his specialty is Multi-Level-Marketing. He is on the Executive Board of Directors for the Association of Network Marketing Professionals (ANMP). He is a faculty member for Networking University. He is also a faculty member for Direct Selling Edge that teaches MLM distribution companies about compensation plans and best practices. He is a passionate advocate of better business and tax education for the network marketer.
Scott was recently accepted as a Council Member for the Global Entrepreneurship Initiative, and will be a featured presenter at The FORUM™ held at the United Nations this June.
To receive a consultation go here: bit.ly/Burnett-Jeff