Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 8,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
1. Reinventing Yourself - Are you in the process of production of a new story? Are you living in your old story procrastinating?
2. Events shape our lives. Events shape our beliefs. Events don't change, it is the story about the event that we hold onto or let go of.
3. What stories are you holding onto that no longer serve you?
4. Letting go is letting go of the control of the old story
5. Your present story, objectively where you are now. You are right where you are supposed to be or you wouldn't be there.
6. The process of changing is creating a new story
7. Yeah but, my old story is my identity. "Addicted to my story"
8. "Recovering dream story teller"
9. A daily plan for my present, future story
10. A disciplined story - The daily discipline - Action plan
11. Story telling - Effectively telling your story
1. Are you accountable to yourself?
2. Do you have a system you are accountable for?
3. Do you have accountability partners?
4. Are you accountable for your word?
5. Are you punctual and on time?
6. Do you do what you expect others to do?
7. Do you procrastinate more than you should?
8. Are you accountable for your time?
9. Are you accountable for your dreams and goals?
1. Releasing anxiety and worry
2. Creating inner calm
3. Reacting VS. Responding
4. 40 million Americans are diagnosed with chronic anxiety disorders. 4 million regularly use tranquilizers
5. Letting go of control
6. Letting go of being right
7. Neutralizing the feelings that keep me addicted to my pain!
8. Cause and Effect
10. Reinventing myself
11. The luxury of time to succeed VS time limits of finance
12. Not comparing myself to others
13. The recovery process
1. Goal setting
2. Goal getting
3. Many people do not know how to effectively set goals
4. Commitment - Rejection and abandonment issues from the past keep you from committing
5. Getting the goal contradicts the struggle and changes your identity
6. Set smaller goals and get them
7. Clearly defined goals
8. The vision of getting the goal
9. Be clearer - Set fewer goals
10. Big goal setters are big procrastinators
11. Practical - Realistic - Methodical - Systematic goal getting
12. No belief = No goal
13. The 2-4-6-8 hour day - Get real, anything worth having is worth achieving!
1. Winning is an attitude
2. Winning is contagious
3. Winners have short memories
4. Winners are competitive with themselves and others
5. Winners rise to the occasion
6. Winners accept defeat gracefully and come back strong
7. Winners understand the Law of Averages and their average is high
8. Winners win wherever they go
9. Winners have charisma and can affect a whole culture
10. Winners attract winners
1. 20,000 meals with your circle of influence
2. Your money situation is connected to your feelings and your words
3. Money is not hard, money is not a struggle; money is money
4. Money is energy - Do you have the energy to attract it?
5. Service, Value, Contribution and Collaboration
6. Success habits - What you do daily
7. You must be patient - The Law of Compound
8. Trading time for dollars
9. Value of an hour - How much is an hour of your time worth?
10. Marketing - Selling - Closing - Creating the Funnel
11. Asking - Receiving - Deserving - Changing your dialogue with money
12. Liability debt - Assets
13. Money In Motion - An expectation with money
1. What are your dreams?
2. Clearly defined dreams
3. Selling the dream
4. Setting the sale
5. Selling the product, selling the dream
6. Dream stealers, Dream seekers
7. The questions that sell the dream
8. Painting the picture
9. Qualify the prospect
10. Your dialogue with money
11. Attracting prospects who have dreams
12. The attainment of dreams, habits that lead to accomplished dreams
13. Living your dreams
For the past 4 years Tara Romano has coached, inspired, and
motivated hundreds of people and helped transformed their lives;
not only physically, but financially, emotionally, and spiritually.
She has retired from multiple bartending jobs and teaching 20 plus
fitness classes weekly to building her own Fitness Brand and
teaching dance classes worldwide. Tara is assisting others on her
team and in her network to do the same. She is now a seven figure
income earner in network marketing and a well known dance and
fitness instructor in her community with a YouTube Channel with
over 3 million views and over 25,000 followers.
1. The power of association
2. The psychology of closing
3. The power of the 3-way
4. Edification - Upline, Downline
5. Setting the sale
6. The purpose of the 3-way call
7. The power of a 3-way call
8. Fact-finding, rapport building, small talk
9. Find the problem
10. Asking the questions in a sequence
11. Close the sale in 5-10 minutes
12. Letting the prospect go diplomatically
13. Duplicating the process