Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 8,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
1. The art of asking, 5-15 words that end with a question
2. Asking questions in a sequence
3. Using Scripts
4. Repetition & Experience, Auto Suggestion
5. Letting go of the outcome
6. Developing a routine for asking:
A.The 3 foot rule
C.Social events & fliers
D.Asking for a date
E.Asking for a reservation
F.Opening any conversation
7. Unscripted in the flow
8. Answering without thinking
9. Trusting your feelings on what to ask & answer
10. People are predictable
11. Becoming a professional
Fredric Lehrman is one of the original “Wealth Psychologists” who looked deeply at the subconscious patterns that deliver personal financial success. He began teaching these insights in the early 1970’s, and his seminars, articles, and coaching have been the starting point for many of today's best known experts and authors.
In 1992 he received a request from Nightingale-Conant Corporation to create an audio course which would communicate the ideas in his popular seminar, “Getting Money Right: The Psychology of Wealth”. The result was Prosperity Consciousness, a 7-CD audio program which has sold over 120,000 copies worldwide. In 1999 he followed this up with a ten-CD set entitled The Inner Factors that Control Outer Success, a course that applies his methods to the subliminal process behind effective sales communications.
His personal career has included intensive study with master teachers in many countries, and professional success in music, psychology, martial arts, photography, and global entrepreneurship, networking and innovation. He founded Nomad University in 1974 as a way to expand the concept of education as a life-long individual path of self-development. The ideas he articulated then are now starting to appear in new schools all over the internet-connected world of the 21st century. To find out more information go to my website here: http://www.nomaduniversity.com Or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Letting go of your anxiety
2. Raising your awareness
3. The book,CD,Downloads,Podcast,Events,Seminars, Modeling & Mentoring
4. The events & your perception
5. Cause & Effect
6. The significance of events
7. Your belief
8. Who you attract
9. Changing who and what you attract
10. Command of your emotional state
11. Being VS. Doing
13. Prosperity consciousness
1. Why so many people have challenges with confrontation!
2. Cause and effect
3. Passive aggressive parents & the people you grew up with.
4. Anxiety about the outcome
5. Your perception about confrontation
6. Don't want to make a mistake, explain, validating, justifying, might get into trouble
7. Confronting yourself & the issue
8. Asking for what you deserve
9. Handling objections
10. Offending someone, getting rejected, being judged
11. Letting go of denial
12. Closing sales
13. Controlling VS. Confronting
1. Events shape your belief
2. Perception of events become who I attract
3. Anger is an effect, what is the cause?
4. Guilt, Resentment, Disappointment
5. Unresolved anger
6. Anger is an identity
7. Angry all the time
8. The angry people you grew up with
9. Passive aggressive, Aggressive Personalities & how it affects you
10. Why you talk too much, Explain, Validate & Justify
11. When anger is rage
12. Controlling your anger- Letting go of your anger
13. Anger & A codependent cycle
14. Anger Free- recovering from anger
Crystal is a San Diego Native and extremely active person! She loves to educate people on living a healthy and active life. Crystal is a IFBB Pro Figure Competitor, ACE Personal Trainer, NASN Master Sports Nutritionist, Lifestyle and Wellness Coach. She assists people in developing consistent daily systems and habits to create sustainable results. Her Clientele spans across the US as well as internationally into Canada, Australia & Japan. Her workout style is a combination of weight training and functional training as well as incorporating sports strength and conditioning, to assist people in performing in their daily lives. To find out more information go to my website here: http://www.fitnessdesires.com/fitness.htm
Who is Susan Sly? Only the highest paid woman in Network Marketing! If you are ready to take your life and your business to the next level, and achieve success beyond your wildest dreams, you deserve to connect with Susan on our MHT Call!! Susan Sly is a Network Marketing Millionaire, a Mompreneur, Speaker, Author, Coach, and a dear friend of Jeff! Be sure to tune into Tuesday night's call to hear her story of Network Marketing victory - she will be sharing her wisdom and insights to assist YOU achieve the success you seek!
1. Paint the picture with questions
2. Easier to sell the dream than the product
3. Don't make it about you!
4. Change your self-talk
5. People are predictable
6. What people buy and why
7. The sequence of questions
8. Trial Closing
9. The questions to sell the dream
10. Your dialogue with money must be healthy
11. Closing the sale
12. The Good LIFE
1. Prejudgments and objections
2. Rejection changing your perception
3. I'm not interested is not "no"
4. Why people object, why they don't decide
5. Success contradicts struggle
6. People are predictable
7. Lead the conversation
8. What is meant vs what is said
9. Qualifying for your time
10. Find the problem
11. Five main objections
12. Handling the objection
13. Closing the sale
John Assaraf is a serial entrepreneur, brain researcher, and CEO of PraxisNow, a brain-research company that creates some of the most powerful evidence-based brain retraining tools and programs in the world. A relentless explorer of consciousness and human behavior, John’s passion is discovering and teaching people how to release the mental blockages that hold them back from achieving their fullest potential.
In the last 25 years, John has grown 5 multi-million dollar companies in real estate, Internet software, brain research and life and business coaching and consulting. He’s the author of 2 New York Times best-selling books, Having It All and The Answer.