Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 8,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
Dr. Adam Sheck, the Passion Doctor, is a clinical psychologist, couples counselor, intimacy therapist and relationship coach with over twenty years and over 18,000 hours of client experience. He has taught in graduate programs in marriage and family therapy as well as trained 100s of professionals in community mental health.
As an engineer turned psychologist, he integrates the logical, left brain with the emotional, intuitive right brain to bring his clients the best of both worlds. He also has enough Brooklyn in him to compassionately confront his clients through their emotional blocks and defenses.
He has two primary specialties: first is helping long-term, committed couples reignite the spark and bring back the passion in their relationships. The other is to quickly uncover the relationship blueprint that each of us is programmed with from early childhood. This allows his clients to unravel the cause and effect behind romantic partner selection and to choose healthier relationships.
3. The sequence of questions
4. Find the problem
5. Providing the solution
6. Letting go of control of the outcome
7. Being judged
8. Qualifying the prospect for your time
9. Setting the sale
10. Painting the picture by asking the questions
11. Scheduling the appointment
12. Fact finding, rapport building, small talk
13. Closing the sale
14. Letting go
1. The many faces of co-dependency
2. Why you do what you do - Cause and Effect
3. Chemically Dependent - Co-Dependent
4. Detachment - Letting Others Fail
5. Control - Controlling Control
6. Anger - Resentment
7. Independence - Un-Dependent
8. Loving yourself by changing your dialogue with yourself
9. Living your life not controlling other
10. Letting go of other peoples control
11. Enabling - Guilt
12. Taking back your power
13. Changing what you attract
1. Creativity, Right Brain, Intuitive Feeling
2. Innovative, Ideas into Results
3. Branding - Who am I
4. Common sense, street sense, knowing
5. Compete with Yourself
6. Your customers have your money
7. Confrontation - Your greatest asset, your biggest anxiety
8. Becoming a professional
9. Devoting your energy where it is deserved
10. Trusting your feeling
11. Going the extra mile
12. What Matters
Susan has earned in excess of $11 million in the industry of network marketing. In her current company, Susan’s team generates almost 20% of global sales volume and has produced numerous six and seven figure income earners. She has helped 18 people on her team become millionaires and almost one hundred become six figure income earners. She has received the President’s Award, Woman of the Year, the Global Ambassador Award and has served on the Field Advisory Board She has been featured in Networking Times, Prosper Magazine, Success from Home, Forbes Magazine online and appeared on Lifetime Television, ABC Family Television, the Morning Show in Australia and more. Susan has run the Boston Marathon 4 times and placed top ten in the pro division of the Ironman Triathlon in Malaysia. Susan, and her husband Chris, have 5 children ranging in age from 5 – 21.
1. Your why
2. Why you do what you do
3. Cause & Effect
4. Clearly defined goals
5. Motivation VS. Inspiration
6. Inspiration is a mindset
7. Most of population is not inspired
8. Be Inspired, Stay inspired
9. Inspiration is silent power emotional etheric energy
10. Organized, Systemized, Methodical
11. Inspiration is not excitement
12. Inspiration is relaxed intensity with enthusiasm
13. Being innovative being inspired
1. The 30 day anger detox
2. Guilt,Shame,Blame,Resentment,Unresolved anger
3. What does anger look like?
4. What creates anger?
5. How did I become angry?
6. When the pain is great enough
7. How does being perfect equal being angry
8. Never good enough equals always angry
9. Why is it hard to let go of anger?
10. How does anger affect health?
11. How does anger show up in the world?
12. Forgiveness, Apologizing
13. When is anger justified?
14. Why is anger stuffed?
15. How to channel anger
16. Releasing anger
1. The effects of guilt
2. Guilt and Resentment
3. Guilty all the time
4. How did i get this way?
5. The effects and the perception
6. The passive aggressive people from your past
7. The aggressive personality from your past
8. The dysfunction household
9. Guilt as an identity
11. Guilt and the role in the life & business
12. The letting go process
For the past four years Alexis Romano has coached, inspired, and motivated hundreds of people and helped transformed their lives; not only physically, but financially, emotionally, and spiritually. She has replaced her six figure income as a high school counselor for over 20 years and is assisting others on her team to do the same. She is now a multiple six figure income earner in network marketing and living her true passion.
1. What is worry?
2. Why do you worry- the cause
3. What is the value of worrying
4. "I'm under a lot of pressure"
5. Like worry, Pressure is an illusion
6. Never good enough
7. Checking out- waiting till the last minute
8. Anxiety, the perception of the events that create an identity
9. Techniques to let go
10. Become aware- Practice letting go
11. Be present
12. Worry free living