Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 8,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
1) Attraction is a skill
2) Attraction is a science
3) Why you attract what you attract
4) Why you attract who you attract
5) Committed to change
6) Letting go of the events
7) Anxiety, fear, and doubt
8) Conscious awareness
9) Evaluating a lifetime of attraction
10) Raising your awareness
11) The energy of attraction, charisma
12) Enlightenment - KNOW STATE
1) Why you are not good enough
2) Anxiety - Overwhelmed
3) The events that shape your feelings
4) Sobriety - Living sober
5) The transformation process
6) Self-esteem - Good enough
7) Conscious awareness
8) Letting go
9) Producing results from power
10) Raising your energy, changing what you attract
11) Living a committed life
12) Living in inner peace - Your inner game
1) Living in anxiety
2) The cause that creates the effect
5) The events
6) The letting go process
7) Being late, always behind
8) Performing best with your "YOUR BACK AGAINST THE WALL"
9) Unorganized, undisciplined
10) Living in a simple system
11) Healthy boundaries
1) Attached to outcomes that haven't happened
2) Being in control
3) Codependent - Enabling - Over Obligating
4) Worried all the time
5) Present moment awareness
6) Meeting people where they are
7) Letting people be responsible
8) Worry, obsessing, and controlling, are illusions
9) Detach in peace
10) Detachment is a learned skill
11) Recovery is not being selfish
12) Letting go
G. Edward Griffin was born in Detroit, Michigan, on November 7, 1931, and became a child voice actor on local radio from 1942 to 1947.
He later emceed at WJR (CBS), and continued as an assistant announcer at the public radio station WUOM. He earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor in 1953, majoring in speech and communications.
In 1954, he served in the United States Army, and in 1956 was discharged as a sergeant.
Griffin worked as a writer for Curtis LeMay, vice presidential running mate for George Wallace during his 1968 United States Presidential campaign. Shortly thereafter, he began writing and producing documentary-style videos about the same controversial topics covered in his books, such as cancer, the historical authenticity of Noah's Ark, the Federal Reserve System, the Supreme Court of the United States, terrorism, subversion, and foreign policy.
To learn more about Ed's products go to https://realityzone.com/.
1) Connecting with yourself
2) Connecting with others
3) The psychology of asking
4) The psychology of answering
5) Listening, hearing, what is meant, not said
6) The psychology of interviewing
7) Defining the purpose of connecting
8) Small Talk
9) Fact finding
11) Charisma, attracting charisma
12) Master connecting
13) Connecting mastery
1) Anxiety - Overwhelmed
4) Conscious Awareness
5) Clarity - Vision
6) The energy to be and stay inspired
7) Consistent habits
8) Clearly defined short term goals
9) Repetition, experience, and autosuggestion
10) Being competitive
11) Relaxed intensity
12) Living an inspired life
1) Healthy Boundaries
2) Chronic over obligating - Enabling
3) The cause that creates the effect
4) Winning It
5) Establishing a routine
6) Guilt - "Being guilted to feel"
7) Saying no, not now, I can't, I'll pass
8) Addicted to resentment, disappointment
9) Dedicated blocks of devoted time
10) Avoidance to production
11) Organization is a skill, habit, mindset
12) Letting go
1) Your dialog with money
2) 20,000 meals with the wrong financial planners
3) Events that shape your feelings
4) Letting go of the events that created your money dialog
5) Conditioned to give - The role of guilt
6) Why receiving + deserving is a challenge
7) Learning to receive
8) Changing what you attract
9) Value of money + the role it plays in life
10) Financial literacy, financial independence
11) Debt - letting go of denial
12) Creating results, money, assets
13) Investing money - Keeping money on motion
SPECIAL EPISODE FLASH SALE!
Take your Money Mastery Game to the next level with 85% OFF the MONEY MASTERS KIT here: https://goldenmastermind.clickfunnels.com/sales-page14779132
Todd Falcone has over 25 years of experience in the profession of network marketing and direct selling. With it, he carries a strong passion for the industry and what it has to offer. Over the past decade, Falcone has dedicated a majority of his time speaking and training on the subject of network marketing success. His distinctive style of candid, in-your-face presenting, layered with comedy and practical instruction has his audiences both laughing and learning at the same time.
Founded by Falcone in 2006, Reach4Success, LLC supports, educates, and trains individuals within the industry. Falcone offers several training programs focused on success, including Insider Secrets to Recruiting Professionals, How to Win in the Game of Prospecting, The Little Black Book of Scripts, Cracking the Code to Success in Network Marketing, and the sought-after live coaching program "The A-Team", just to name a few.
Over the past 12 years Falcone has hosted, “Todd Falcone’s Monday Night Training” a weekly call dedicated to individuals wanting to learn more about the industry or grow their existing business. With the philosophy of giving back, he speaks on various industry-related topics and shares the success tactics that have allowed him to attain his financial goals, retire as a network marketing distributor, and build his successful and ever-growing seminar company.
Todd often consults network marketing company owners, trains top-level distributors, coaches individual home-based business owners, and speaks at corporate training events all over the world. His passion shows in his mission to help build leaders allowing them the freedom this industry truly has to offer. The motto of giving "100%" is not only how Falcone lives but also how he trains, presents, and engages with others. He is one who talks the talk and walks the walk!