Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 8,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
We are conditioned to worry. It's very common (not natural) for a large percent of the population to worry. Worry is about events that have not happened. Our brains create a placebo effect based on a past event. This effect re-creates the same event in (that has not even happened) the future and we "hold on" to those events that have not happened.
If you are seeking to let go of this perpetual cycle then on this week's episode you are going to learn:
1) What is worry
2) Why do you worry - "The Cause"
3) What is the value of worrying
4) "I'm under a lot of pressure"
5) Like worry, pressure is an illusion
6) Never good enough
7) Checking out - Waiting till the last minute
8) Anxiety & the perception of the events that create an identity
9) Techniques to let go
10) Become aware & practice letting go
11) Be present
12) WORRY FREE LIVING
1) Committing & Deciding
2) Commitment Phobia
3) Avoidance - Rebelling
4) Your words (guess, kinda, sorta, need)
5) Starting & Finishing
6) Pleasure & Pain
7) Committing is a skill
8) Staying committed
9) Creating systems to produce and live
10) Letting go of over-committing & over-obligating
11) Committing is power - Avoiding is force
12) Committing as an identity
1) Who am I - Your identity
2) Doubt, uncertainty, overwhelm
3) The recovery process - Emotional sobriety
4) Letting go of anxiety
5) The career change - Transition
6) Developing self esteem one day at a time
7) New habits and new behaviors
8) Daily discipline with purpose
9) Changing words, stories and action
10) Commitment habits
11) Knowing who you are
12) Finding your higher self
On this episode you are going to learn how to become an effective closer.
Closing is an identity. Unfortunately a large percent of society avoids the term "sales", is uncomfortable with the process of selling, and then never masters the art of setting the sale.
Here is what you will be learning:
1) The mindset of a closer - Finishing
2) Order taker vs Closer
4) Closing Skills
5) The reflexes of a closer
6) Asking the questions in a sequence
7) Qualifying the buyer and the lead
8) Setting the sale
9) Fact finding and rapport building
10) Trial Closing - Setting the sale
11) Closing questions
12) Closing mastery
1) Living in a relaxed body
2) Raising your consciousness-awareness
3) Not being overwhelmed
4) Clarity - The "know" state
5) Focus - NO DISTRACTIONS
6) Concentration & relaxed production
7) Results & production come together
8) Short term goals - manifestation
9) Living in the "I AM" state
10) Purpose driven
11) KNOW and NOW
12) No separation from the outcome
Tara Romano is an passionate advocate for entrepreneurship, especially in the network marketing industry. A modern day prosperity story, Tara is known for her vulnerability in sharing her many trials & tribulations in her network marketing journey. Once she identified the personal and business habits required, she finally was able to achieve success and now her message is “If I can do it, so can you...”
Currently, her focus includes educating network marketers on social media strategies to grow their team and elevating the industry in general as it has gifted her an incredible lifestyle by design.
You’ll find Tara’s social media footprint to be extensive across various platforms including YouTube with over five million views of her internationally renowned fitness videos featuring her original choreography and love of dance.
Today Tara will share her entrepreneur’s journey, the lessons learned along the way and will share her top tips for achieving business success.
1) Letting go of your anxiety
2) Raising your awareness
3) The book, CD, downloads, podcasts, events, seminars, modeling, mentoring
4) The events and your perception
5) Cause and effect
6) The signficance of events
7) Your belief
8) Who you attract
9) Changing who & what you attract
10) Command of your emotional state
11) Being VS. doing
13) Prosperity Consciousness
For the past eight years, Alexis Romano has coached, inspired, and motivated hundreds of people and helped transformed their lives; not only physically, but financially, emotionally, and spiritually.
She has replaced her six figure income as a high school counselor for over 20 years and is assisting others on her team to do the same. She is now a seven figure income earner in network marketing and living her true passion.
Alexis attributed much of her success to the ‘simple systems’ that she created and has taught exclusively to her team members over the last 8 years.
These systems have not only allowed her to build a huge business for herself, but they have also helped to create 7 millionaires in her downline and multiple additional six-figure income earners.
A lot of people have been trying to get Alexis to share her systems for years, but it’s something that she has reserved exclusively for her team, until now…
During the call, she announced that for the first time ever she is going to share her ‘Simple Systems for Success’ for those outside of her organization through an exclusive group coaching program that she has put together, and I just wanted to make sure that you had a chance to see it.
Alexis has recorded a short video with more information that you can watch here: http://alexisromano.com/jeff
1. The average attention span of the average person
2. Talking to much
3. The psychology of asking
4. The psychology of answering
5. Listening, what is said, what is meant
6. Articulating your feelings into words
7. Speaking with clarity & certainty
8. The gaps & delays in communication
9. Validating, justifying, explaining
10. Leading conversations with persuasion
11. Your energy and attractor factor
12. Creating transactions easily and effortlessly
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals, executives and organizations. He is among the top speakers, trainers, coaches and seminar leaders in the world today.
Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the U.S., Canada and 76 other countries worldwide. As a popular keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year.
He has studied, researched, written and spoken for 35 years in the fields of economics, history, business, philosophy and psychology. He is the top selling author of 80 books that have been translated into 42 languages.
Brian has written and produced more than 1000 audio and video learning programs, including the worldwide, best-selling Psychology of Achievement, which has been translated into 28 languages.