Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 8,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
1. Being a student
2. Letting go of "avoiding"
3. Events, meetings, conventions, workshops
5. Repetition & experience
6. The reflexes
8. "The inner game", the skills
9. What you do daily
10. Being a closer
11. Transaction skills - Asking
12. Free of guilt & stories
13. The skill of receiving, "Master Receiver"
1. Changing tradition
2. Pay attention to the information required
3. Letting go of processing, analyzing, thinking, doubt and anxiety
4. Performing without a net
5. Conceptualize & create
6. Who is creative
7. Who is not creative
8. Creativity as children
9. Forgetting to dream as grownups
10. Your why & letting go of "HOW DO I...?"
11. Trust & know
12. No separation - They show up
13. Adapt, adjust, the reflex
14. Living + being creative
1. Creating your vision
2. Why most of society lack vision
3. Letting go of the past to create a new vision
4. 3 stages of vision: PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
5. Silencing your inner critic
6. Healing modalities: Meditation & Vision
7. Present vision/Focused vision
8. Letting go of other people's vision of you & for you
9. Belief, self esteem, awareness
10. Vision exercises
11. Anchoring your vision
12. Living your vision
1. Mastering your emotions
2. Letting go of anxiety & your story
3. Closing is an attitude & a mindset
4. Asking questions vs. talking
5. Qualifying the prospect for your time
6. A relaxed interview
7. Setting the sale
8. Finding the problem & providing the solution
9. Scheduling the appointment (Follow up)
10. Addressing the objections
11. The takeaway
12. Closing the sale
Entrepreneur Michael Perkins has successfully owned and operated over a dozen legal cannabis businesses in California and Washington. He recently added another recreational cannabis store in Western Washington to his collection of businesses.
Michael's deep insights into the consumer cannabis marketplace have been honed by seventeen years of hands-on experience. He worked his way up from the trim rooms of Northern California, going on to operate his own medical cannabis grows and dispensaries, sell commercial growing supplies and trade real estate. In 2014, Michael Perkins brought the experience gained from his California and Washington medical cannabis businesses to Washington's new recreational market.
Through the rocky road to legalization, Michael Perkins developed a passion to help create a strong future cannabis industry. Driven by an insatiable appetite to learn, Perkins' business and community endeavors have garnered the invaluable guidance and partnership of top business executives, educators and thought leaders shaping the market.
1. How to tap into:
- The juice, the DNA, game, the right stuff, heart, mojo, overdrive, 5th gear, unconscious, the zone, the energy, the voice...
2. The X FACTOR requires preposition & experience. The 10,000 hour habit.
3. Why we avoid
4. Letting go of control
5. Deciding if you are going to succeed. It is about YOU!
6. Inspiration - "How do I get it?"
- Long term energy
- Dreams - Goals - Reasons
7. Becoming a producer (Understanding what I get paid for, in my vocation, becoming a professional)
8. Spotting and attracting the X-FACTOR
Joe Dispenza, D.C., is the best-selling author of Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind (2007) and Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One (2012), both of which detail the neuroscience of change and epigenetics.
His latest book, You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter (2014), which is an Amazon Bestseller and hit the NY Times Bestseller List within a week of its release, builds on his previous work. He studied biochemistry at Rutgers University and holds a Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis in neuroscience. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University in Atlanta, GA. He has received postgraduate training and continuing education in neurology, neuroscience, brain function and chemistry, cellular biology, memory formation, and aging and longevity.
One of the scientists, researchers, and teachers featured in the award-winning film What the BLEEP Do We Know!?, Dr. Joe has lectured on six continents and 27 different countries, educating people about the functions of the human brain.
1. Accountability - The ability to account for your actions
2. Accountable - On a job vs. not accountable in a business
3. Why accountability is a challenge for most of society: A) You are told what to do by parents and employers B) Procrastination C) Lazy, Bad Habits, Anxiety D) Facing THE NEW
4. Self-Discipline: A) Self-talk determines actions B) Habits, Skills, Mindset
5. Accountability Partners: A) Coach B) Members C) Teammates
6. Compelling Reasons To Change
7. What You Do Daily
8. Consequences Of Procrastination & Bad Habits
9. The Change: A) Doing what you say, saying what you do B)Following Through
10. Attracting accountable, disciplined, self-starters
Susan Sly is a best selling author, speaker, trainer and entrepreneur. She has appeared on CNN, CNBC, Fox, Lifetime Television, The CBN, The Morning Show in Australia and been quoted in Forbes Magazine Online. Susan is the author of 7 books. Her book project with NY Times Best Selling Author, Jack Canfield, made six Amazon Best Selling lists.
She has completed the Boston Marathon 6X and placed Top 10 in the Pro Division of the Ironman Triathlon in Malaysia. Susan is passionate about philanthropy and has dedicated a significant amount of time and money working to liberate girls from trafficking and invest in education to support women and girls who have survived trauma and abuse both domestically and overseas.
Susan is the mother of five children and resides with her husband in Scottsdale, Arizona. Find out more about Susan at www.susansly.com
Susan truly believes we can have it all.
To learn more about Susan's newest course ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE: THE FUNDAMENTALS go to https://bbd89426.isrefer.com/go/oyl/JC/
1. Your Story: A)The Old Story B) The Present And The New Story
2. The Power Is Within You
3. The Ability To Change Now
4. Your Spoken Word
5. Produce Or Procrastinate
6. The Inner Voice: The Time To Change Is Now
7. Deciding & Deciding One Day At A Time
8. Deciding Is A Skill And A Habit
9. The Process Of Change
10. Adapting & Adjusting With Ease
11. Letting Go Of Force-Counterforce
12. Living In Your Power