Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 8,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
1. The 30 day anger detox
2. Guilt,Shame,Blame,Resentment,Unresolved anger
3. What does anger look like?
4. What creates anger?
5. How did I become angry?
6. When the pain is great enough
7. How does being perfect equal being angry
8. Never good enough equals always angry
9. Why is it hard to let go of anger?
10. How does anger affect health?
11. How does anger show up in the world?
12. Forgiveness, Apologizing
13. When is anger justified?
14. Why is anger stuffed?
15. How to channel anger
16. Releasing anger
1. The effects of guilt
2. Guilt and Resentment
3. Guilty all the time
4. How did i get this way?
5. The effects and the perception
6. The passive aggressive people from your past
7. The aggressive personality from your past
8. The dysfunction household
9. Guilt as an identity
11. Guilt and the role in the life & business
12. The letting go process
For the past four years Alexis Romano has coached, inspired, and motivated hundreds of people and helped transformed their lives; not only physically, but financially, emotionally, and spiritually. She has replaced her six figure income as a high school counselor for over 20 years and is assisting others on her team to do the same. She is now a multiple six figure income earner in network marketing and living her true passion.
1. What is worry?
2. Why do you worry- the cause
3. What is the value of worrying
4. "I'm under a lot of pressure"
5. Like worry, Pressure is an illusion
6. Never good enough
7. Checking out- waiting till the last minute
8. Anxiety, the perception of the events that create an identity
9. Techniques to let go
10. Become aware- Practice letting go
11. Be present
12. Worry free living
Brad owns one of the world’s first and largest CBD rich hemp oil companies: Hemp Remedies. In addition to Hemp Remedies Brad also owns Plant of Renown LLC (cannabis news & advertising company), is partners in a premier cannabis web development firm, and is also the global sales manager for CP USA (CBD oil manufacturer). In 2013 Brad started his hemp empire with a Facebook page and little money. Now, Brad has also laid the foundations for one of the first Hempcrete companies in the United States. Brad exemplifies the proliferation of the American Dream come true by turning his passion into success. Brad is committed to helping people heal naturally and is now avidly helping other entrepreneurs launch cannabis and hemp based businesses. You can find out more information about Brad's products here: https://www.hempremedies.com
1. Living in your head
2. Why you process- to be safe
3. Analyzing, Thinking, Process, Checking out
4. Checking out & staying checked out
5. The cause and effect of processing
8. Being grounded in the present
9. Being simple
10. Passive aggressive behavior and the effects
11. Changing your communication style
12. Letting go of saying the wrong thing
13. Living in peace- Letting go of the outcome
1. Simple way of being
2. Simple way of living
3. Simple system
6. The simple steps to being simple
7. Complicated- Drama & Chaos
8. Addiction- Co Dependence
9. Simple way to communicate with yourself
10. Less is more- Less talking
11. Silent simplicity
12. Living in the present
14. Being simple in a complicated world
1. The art of asking, 5-15 words that end with a question
2. Asking questions in a sequence
3. Using Scripts
4. Repetition & Experience, Auto Suggestion
5. Letting go of the outcome
6. Developing a routine for asking:
A.The 3 foot rule
C.Social events & fliers
D.Asking for a date
E.Asking for a reservation
F.Opening any conversation
7. Unscripted in the flow
8. Answering without thinking
9. Trusting your feelings on what to ask & answer
10. People are predictable
11. Becoming a professional
Fredric Lehrman is one of the original “Wealth Psychologists” who looked deeply at the subconscious patterns that deliver personal financial success. He began teaching these insights in the early 1970’s, and his seminars, articles, and coaching have been the starting point for many of today's best known experts and authors.
In 1992 he received a request from Nightingale-Conant Corporation to create an audio course which would communicate the ideas in his popular seminar, “Getting Money Right: The Psychology of Wealth”. The result was Prosperity Consciousness, a 7-CD audio program which has sold over 120,000 copies worldwide. In 1999 he followed this up with a ten-CD set entitled The Inner Factors that Control Outer Success, a course that applies his methods to the subliminal process behind effective sales communications.
His personal career has included intensive study with master teachers in many countries, and professional success in music, psychology, martial arts, photography, and global entrepreneurship, networking and innovation. He founded Nomad University in 1974 as a way to expand the concept of education as a life-long individual path of self-development. The ideas he articulated then are now starting to appear in new schools all over the internet-connected world of the 21st century. To find out more information go to my website here: http://www.nomaduniversity.com Or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Letting go of your anxiety
2. Raising your awareness
3. The book,CD,Downloads,Podcast,Events,Seminars, Modeling & Mentoring
4. The events & your perception
5. Cause & Effect
6. The significance of events
7. Your belief
8. Who you attract
9. Changing who and what you attract
10. Command of your emotional state
11. Being VS. Doing
13. Prosperity consciousness