Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 8,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
Mark Victor Hansen is probably best known as the co-author for the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series and brand, setting world records in book sales, with over 500 millions books sold. Having appeared on over 5000 major TV and radio shows like Fox, CNN, and Oprah, Mark also worked his way into a worldwide spotlight as a sought-after keynote speaker, and entrepreneurial marketing maven, creating a stream of successful people who have created massive success for themselves through Mark’s unique teachings and wisdom. With his endearing charismatic style, Mark captures his audience's attention as well as their hearts. Having spoken to over 6000 audiences world-wide with his one-of-a-kind technique and masterful authority of his work, time and again he continues to receive high accolades from his audiences as one of the most dynamic and compelling speakers and leaders of our time. Click HERE to take advantage of Mark's limited time offer of 101 eBooks for $99!
1. Changing tradition
2. Pay attention to the information required to learn and to change
3. Letting go of processing, analyzing, thinking, doubt and anxiety
4. Performing without a net
5. Conceptualize and create
6. Who is creative
7. Who is not creative
8. Creativity as children
9. Forgetting to dream as grownups
10. Your why and letting go of "How do I"
11. Trust and know
12. No separation - they show up
13. Adapt, adjust, the reflex
14. Living and being creative
1. How does anger affect your life and your business? (Addictions)
2. If you carry unresolved anger - that is the effect, what is the cause?
3. Anger in the family growing up
4. The faces of anger:
1. Angry giver
2. Angry producer
4. Uncontrollable anger
5. Angry procrastination
6. Victim blamer
7. Passive aggressive anger
8. Angry entrepreneur
9. Angry all the time
5. Letting go of anger
1. Change your thoughts
2. Change your actions
3. Change your emotions
4. Forgiveness - forgive as a process
6. Catching anger before it starts - letting go of control
7. Communicate - Collaborate - Connect - Share your feelings, don't stuff them
8. Living in peace, living in the present
1. Decide - Succeeding in any endeavor is a decision
2. Mindset - Will not be denied!
3. Habits of the vocation
4. Skills of the vocation
5. Your health - The energy to succeed
6. Being a leader, being a leader grower
7. The ability to reinvent yourself once you arrive
1. What do you say when you talk to yourself?
2. Why we do what we do
3. The evolution of change
4. Your words are your wand
5. The power of your unconscious
6. The language of selling
7. Letting go of guilt and shame
8. "This always happens to me"
9. Learning how to write "Sales Copy"
10. The New You
11. "Speaking it into existence"
12. Living in "The Now" turning off the engine
1. Reinventing Yourself - Are you in the process of production of a new story? Are you living in your old story procrastinating?
2. Events shape our lives. Events shape our beliefs. Events don't change, it is the story about the event that we hold onto or let go of.
3. What stories are you holding onto that no longer serve you?
4. Letting go is letting go of the control of the old story
5. Your present story, objectively where you are now. You are right where you are supposed to be or you wouldn't be there.
6. The process of changing is creating a new story
7. Yeah but, my old story is my identity. "Addicted to my story"
8. "Recovering dream story teller"
9. A daily plan for my present, future story
10. A disciplined story - The daily discipline - Action plan
11. Story telling - Effectively telling your story
1. Are you accountable to yourself?
2. Do you have a system you are accountable for?
3. Do you have accountability partners?
4. Are you accountable for your word?
5. Are you punctual and on time?
6. Do you do what you expect others to do?
7. Do you procrastinate more than you should?
8. Are you accountable for your time?
9. Are you accountable for your dreams and goals?
1. Releasing anxiety and worry
2. Creating inner calm
3. Reacting VS. Responding
4. 40 million Americans are diagnosed with chronic anxiety disorders. 4 million regularly use tranquilizers
5. Letting go of control
6. Letting go of being right
7. Neutralizing the feelings that keep me addicted to my pain!
8. Cause and Effect
10. Reinventing myself
11. The luxury of time to succeed VS time limits of finance
12. Not comparing myself to others
13. The recovery process
1. Goal setting
2. Goal getting
3. Many people do not know how to effectively set goals
4. Commitment - Rejection and abandonment issues from the past keep you from committing
5. Getting the goal contradicts the struggle and changes your identity
6. Set smaller goals and get them
7. Clearly defined goals
8. The vision of getting the goal
9. Be clearer - Set fewer goals
10. Big goal setters are big procrastinators
11. Practical - Realistic - Methodical - Systematic goal getting
12. No belief = No goal
13. The 2-4-6-8 hour day - Get real, anything worth having is worth achieving!