|Podcasts||Community||Create a Podcast|
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all l ...more
Jeffery Combs is an internationally recognized trainer in the network marketing & direct sales industry. Jeff specializes in prospecting, leadership, personal breakthroughs, prosperity consciousness, scripts, mindset training, and all levels of effective marketing. His many audio training programs benefit entrepreneurs & direct sales people at all levels of conscious development.
Jeff has personally consulted with over 6,000 clients as a personal coach and mentor, and is highly sought after by entrepreneurs, direct sales people, network marketers, and people from all walks of life. Jeff is the President of Golden Mastermind Seminars Inc. and is committed to assisting people change the way they feel in order to achieve their goals and dreams! Jeff is available to you and your company for coaching and speaking, and has developed a special package of training materials and professional guidance that will assist you and your team to create maximum results now!
For further information, please call 800-595-6632 or visit his web site at www.GoldenMastermind.com
1. Mindset of Success/of a Millionaire
2. Habits of a Millionaire
3. Skills of a Millionaire
4. Developing the Discipline
5. What you do/or don't do daily
6. Handling the criticism
7. Developing money skills, habits, mindset. Dialogue with money.
8. Ideas into Results
9. One stream of income. Multiple streams of income
10. Wealth Assets
11. The vision staying a millionaire
12. Teaching millionaire habits
13. Reinventing yourself as a millionaire
1. Processing, analyzing, thinking the fundamentals of procrastination
2. The Pros & Cons of Processing
3. Processing to avoid pain
4. Processing to not make a decision
5. The addicted processor
6. How to spot a processor:
A. Pens in pocket
B. Repeat questions, um, ugh hugh
7. Checking out to avoid pain
8. How to overcome processing to be present in the moment
9. Learning how to trust rather then think
10. Letting go of the cause that creates processing
1. Organized - Unorganized
2. "Overwhelmed" - The Key to being and staying unorganized
3. Where did being unorganized become an identity?
4. Letting go one day at a time
5. Organize your Office (Your House of Money)
6. Organize your Kitchen
7. Organize your Bedroom
8. Organize you Garage
9. Organize you Home
10. Your system to stay organized
11. Organize you emotional state
1. What is a Breakthrough
2. Identifying where to Breakthrough
3. The philosophy of change.
A. The method and breaking it down
B. One day at a time
4. Changing the old story.
A.When addictions are my identity
5. Does success contradict my struggle...
6. Guilt, shame, abandonment, rejection
A. The main reasons we hold on
7. Letting Go
8. Asking, Receiving, Deserving.
9. Being comfortable with the new me
10. Breakthroughs for life, as a way of life
Addictions are devastating. They can change your identity, ruin your personal and business relationships, and can end in tragedy. I was a practicing addict for 14 years and ended up at rock bottom emotionally bankrupt and suicidal. The pain eventually became great enough and I got clean and sober. I now have 25 years of sobriety and have changed my life.
1. Events shape our lives
2. The movie "The Kid"
3. Old Stories = Same identity
4. Your family story
5. The transformational story
- I was ____, now I am _____.
6. Your story is the fiber of who you are
7. Facts tell, stories sell
8. Combining your story with others to create impact
9. Teaching the art of storytelling
1. The most important factor in determining success is adversity
2. Do you respond or react to adversity?
3. Why you attract conflict
4. Why do a few succeed when most don't?
5. What separates the average from the exceptional
6. How to navigate today's changing world
7. Sabotage - Why we create it and hoe to move through it.
9. Letting go of control
10. Cause & Effect
11. Rock bottom and how to climb back
12. A system for change
13. Neutralizing adversity as a way of life
14. Being, staying, and living in the flow
1. Your present dialogue with money.
2. 20,000 meals with the wrong financial planners.
3. Events that shape our feelings.
4. Letting go of the events that create low self esteem.
5. Conditioned to give (Guilt)
6. Why receiving is challenging.
7. Learn how to receive.
8. Letting go of who and what you attract.
9. Trading time for dollars, creating value and service in free enterprise.
10. Changing what you attract. Attracting producers.
11. Attracting wealth, creating money, receiving, deserving, and accumulating wealth.
1. The system to close. Do you have a sales system?
2. Mastering the process of selling & closing a sale in the process.
3. Setting the sale. To close you must trial close throughout the process.
4. Developing the ability to lead a conversation.
A. Small talk
B. Fact finding
C. Rapport Building
5. Find the problem - Resolve it!
6. Ask for the decision (Not the money)
7. The truth about following up. Who to follow up with.
Who is Susan Sly? Only the highest paid woman in Network Marketing! If you are ready to take your life and your business to the next level, and achieve success beyond your wildest dreams, you deserve to connect with Susan on our MHT Call!! Susan Sly is a Network Marketing Millionaire, a Mompreneur, Speaker, Author, Coach, and a dear friend of Jeff! Be sure to tune into Tuesday night's call to hear her story of Network Marketing victory - she will be sharing her wisdom and insights to assist YOU achieve the success you seek!
1. Your Story
A. The Old Story
B. The Present and New Story
2. The power is within you.
3. The ability to change now.
4. Your spoken word.
5. Produce or Procrastinate.
6. The inner voice. The time to change now.
7. Deciding and deciding one day at a time.
8. Deciding is a skill and a habit.
9. The process of change.
10. Adapting and adapting with ease.
11. Living the good life.
Jeffery Combs will teach you how to master The 7 Keys of Influence so YOU can become a person of affluence! Connect tonight to learn:
The Ability to Connect
Mastering the Art of Persuasion
Developing Instant Rapport
"Why I don't Ask - Why I don't Persuade" and how to change this behavior
Letting Go of Control
Who has Influence, Who Doesn't, and How to Get It
Cultivating Influence in Any Situation
Jeffery has hosted this Free* call for over a decade assisting entrepreneurs from all walks of life receive the information, motivation, inspiration, tips and tools they require to create the success they seek!
Past guests have included Jim Rohn (America's Foremost Business Philosopher), Mark Victor Hansen (Co-creator of chicken Soup for the Soul), Dr. Joe Dispenza (Featured in What The Bleep Do We Know), and John Assaraf ( Featured in The Secret) just to name a few!
Take advantage of this FREE* opportunity to connect with more than 500 like-minded entrepreneurs every week! Jeff looks forward to connecting with you!
On this call, Jeffery interviews special guest Alexis Romano. Alexis is a very unassuming rising Superstar. She will give you insight on how she was a full-time high school guidance counselor hating her job and how she went from $500 a month to multiple 5 figures a month in one year. Her story is very real and very achievable to anyone who has her desire. Her story deserves to be heard.
1. Self Employed - Self Motivated
2. The habits of a professional
3. The skills of a professional
4. The mindset of a professional
5. Success is a daily process
6. No Guarantees - Performing with a relaxed sense of urgency
7. Calming your emotional state and developing the patience to succeed
8. Focus on results when times are challenging
9. Be resourceful when times are lean
10. No matter how much you have or how little you don't have, you must learn to be consistent at what you do daily.
11. Success is an attitude and Success is an aptitude
12. Play long term